Website created for Mahoning Valley Economic Development Corporation
The Mahoning Valley Economic Development Corporation is a partnership of public and private interests focused on helping businesses grow, and to create and retain jobs.
Business loans are 75% of MVEDC’s work, yet not many business owners don’t realize they offer loans for businesses. MVEDC wanted to change that situation. Farris Marketing created a new marketing and branding campaign that included —
- A new tag line that repositions MVEDC as “The Growth People”
- MVEDC’s loan services were branded as “The Grow Biz Fund.”
- A new user-friendly website was developed for MVEDC (www.MVEDC.com)
- A micro-marketing website was developed for loan services ( www.GrowBizFund.com).
- Advertising banners on local news websites to send prospects the websites.
- Loan prospects are prompted to use the “Quick Loan Qualifier” — a special feature built into the GrowBizFund.com website.
George Farris, CEO of Farris Marketing, says “MVEDC does important work. It’s a valuable resource for the Valley and for businesses. It’s important to make sure businesses know this resource is available to them and to make their services easy to access.”