WE’RE HIRING! FULL TIME POSITION OPEN AT FARRIS. APPLY NOW.
We are looking for a creative person, an innovative thinker and tech lover. You need a good work ethic and relationship skills, who can build, maintain and update consumer-friendly websites for our clients. This is a full-time position with the most experienced marketing firm in the Valley. You’ll work from our office in Boardman most of the time. This is a family business and you will be treated like family.
To apply for this position, applicants must have:
- A minimum 2 years of Experience in Website Design and Development
- Experience with website and e-commerce management tools, site optimization, WordPress and Shopify
- Familiar with HTML/CSS and XML along with understanding of page speed, design standards and content aspects of SEO
- Experience with Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Some Website Redesign and Website Migration Experience
- You will build, maintain and update our client’s (and our) websites
- You will refresh websites regularly to take advantage of new technologies and to keep visitors engaged
- You should be proficient using WordPress, applying best practices in web compliance and SEO
HOW TO APPLY: Email your resume, links to at least three websites you designed, along with your salary requirements and any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: A key skill for a web developer that does work for our clients, is the ability to follow directions. Applicants must use only the email address listed above. Phone calls, replies on our social media, messenger, text messages and emails to other addresses than the one above, will disqualify the applicant.